Malcolms professional independent estate agents are delighted to present to the market one of Cambourne most prestigious properties, set in a private cluster of executive homes and backing onto a woodland area. This six/seven bedroom family home is finished to a exceptional standard and offers around 3600 sq ft of internal accommodation. This property has been updated and improved throughout which includes a loft conversion and rear extension. The ground floor accommodation briefly comprises of a good size open plan kitchen/family room with separate utility room, lounge with feature fireplace, further family/dining room and study. The first floor has 4 bedrooms, primary suite comprising of a good size dressing room and re fitted en suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 also boasts its own en suite. The second floor has two double bedrooms with a separate shower room and a further bedroom which is currently used to house the media hub. Outside, the property benefits from a double garage with good size driveway for ample cars. A viewing is highly recommended for this rarely available prestigious home.
Open plan, stairs to first floor, doors to:
Window to front, built in electric feature fireplace, Bi-folding doors to family room.
Two windows to side, air-conditioning fitted, re-fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktops over, Butlers style sink unit, integrated dishwasher, Induction hob with extraction hood and double ovens/ microwave, space and plumbing for American style fridge/freezer, Radiators, open plan to family room, door to:
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units and cupboards with worktops over, plumbing for washing machine, space for dryer, fitted water softner, window to the side, door to rear garden.
Open plan to kitchen, air-conditioning fitted, under floor heating, two skylight windows, Bi-Folding doors to the rear garden and living room.
Window to side/radiator.
Window to front, radiator.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising pedestal hand wash basin and close coupled WC.
Galleried landing, window to rear, doors to:
3.85m x 4.82m (12′ 8″ x 15′ 10″)
Juliette doors with views of the rear garden, air-conditioning fitted, radiator, open plan to:
3.67m x 3.84m (12′ 0″ x 12′ 7″)
Window to the side, air-conditioning fitted, fitted wardrobes and dressing unit.
En Suite Bathroom
Fitted with a five piece suite Comprising of a free standing bath with led lighting, double shower, twin his and her vanity units and close couple wc, under floor heating, Window to rear.
Fitted with three double wardrobes, windows to the front and side, door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising Shower, pedestal hand was basin and close coupled WC.
Fitted with a triple wardrobe, air-conditioning fitted, two windows to rear.
Fitted with two double wardrobes, air-conditioning fitted, window to front.
Re fitted with a four piece suite comprising bath, Shower, pedestal hand wash basin and close coupled WC, Window to front.
Two velux Windows to the rear and dormer window to the front.
Dormer window to the front.
Velux window to the rear, eaves storage.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, close couple wc and a pedestal hand wash basin., window to front.
Front garden: Laid to lawn with a with a central water feature. The front garden is bordered by mature hedging offering a good degree of privacy. There is also a paved pathway leading from the driveway to the front door and side access.
Rear Garden: The rear garden is also mainly laid to lawn with a good side patio area adjacent to the property. There is also a further patio to the rear of the garden. The rear garden has an array of plants, shrubs and tress to its borders and raised beds. There is side access and a personel door to the garage. There is also a shed to the side of the property.
Double garage fitted with two electric up and over doors, power and light. There is also a personel door leading to the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce photographic and proAof of address identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MALCOLMS RESIDENTIAL LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY