An incredible 2/3 bedroom duplex apartment located in the multi-award-winning Hanstead House Development.
This apartment briefly comprises; welcoming entrance hall, 22′ kitchen / breakfast / dining room with bespoke fitted kitchen, integrated appliances including Elica hob with integrated hood, 2 full size Miele built in ovens, 2 Miele warming drawers, 1 Miele microwave, Miele steam oven, 2 full size Siemens fridge and freezers, and Quooker Fusion tap with sparkling water option and a waste disposal.
Custom designed Larder cupboard with a stone shelf and a Caple wine fridge complete the kitchen appliances. This room also has access out onto your own private terrace, ideal for summer entertaining.
Furthermore, there is a wonderful dual aspect living room with built in storage and ‘snug’ area, this living room also has access out onto a further private terrace. There is also a separate utility / laundry room with Miele washing machine and tumble dryer and a Bibo hot/cold water drink system.
There are three large bedrooms with the principal bedroom benefiting from an en-suite and walk-in dressing room with fitted wardrobes. There is also a family shower room. Principle and second bedroom with Strachan custom wardrobes. There is also a large study or further bedroom.
Externally there are 2 storage rooms with power.
Bedroom 3 is currently being used as a gym and is fitting with a built in cupboard
Fully fitted Study
– Professionally designed bespoke kitchen and utility room with Silestone Quartz worktops and upstands.
– Integrated appliances including Elica hob, 2 Siemens fridge/freezer, and Quooker Fusion tap.
– Control4 home automation, intelligent lighting, and multi-room sound system features.
– Professionally designed bespoke fitted wardrobes in the bedrooms.
– Wet underfloor heating throughout with programmable room temperature control.
– Video entry system to the main communal front door as well as to individual apartments.
– Individual apartment alarm system.
Hanstead House itself forms part of the country house estate in Hertfordshire, situated 3 miles from Radlett. The current building, though in the Georgian style, dates back to 1925 and was originally built for the Yule family.
Located in the multi-award-winning Hanstead House Development this stunning ground floor apartment is set within beautifully landscaped mature parkland, with 5.8 acres of grounds and gardens for the private and exclusive use of the Hanstead House residents.