Zest Properties (UK) Ltd are pleased to bring to the market this FREEHOLD COMMERCIAL PROPERTY with a significant amount of LAND. This property consists of two businesses running side by side as an THAI restaurant and LEBANESE restaurant with both inside and outside seating.
Both business premises are currently rented giving a total rental income of 44,000 PA (we are informed). The property also includes 4-bedroom accommodation above. This property has a large footprint of land with plentiful space giving a combined area of around 15,000 sq ft. This property has a large capacity for parking of around 20+ cars which is given access by a front gated entrance and to the side of the business premises.
This property is conveniently situated in the city centre of coventry only minutes away from the Coventry train station and other local amenities such as the Central Six Retail Park and Coventry University. This significant area of land would be ideal for a keen developer looking to build key city-centre apartments (subject to planning permission from the council).
Viewing BY STRICT APPOINTMENT ONLY
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification
documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavor to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Buyer’s Premium: Please note that a buyer’s premium of 3000.00 will apply when purchasing this property.
4. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
5. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
6. Disclaimer: These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Zest Properties nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
7. Free Valuation: Thinking of selling? We would be delighted to provide you with a free market appraisal/valuation of your own property. Please contact us to arrange a mutually convenient appointment.