Wilton Lodge is a unique rare low built house, located in one of the capital’s most prestigious neighbourhoods, between Belgrave Square and Eaton Square and within walking distance to Mayfair and the West End.
This elegant house has been lovingly restored and is exceptionally proportioned with accommodation over three floors, with a lift to all floors. The ground floor has a double bay bright sitting room or formal dining room, the fully fitted kitchen features a La Cornue range.
A further 1st floor reception room spans across the entire house leading to a master suite, office and two ensuite bedrooms on the second floor with access to a private terrace on the second floor.
As a resident on the Grosvenor Estate, access is available to the Belgrave Square gardens and tennis courts. . The world-renowned shops and boutiques of Knightsbridge, Sloane Street and Kings Road are within convenient reach and the atmosphere of the cafe cultures of nearby Motcomb Street and Elizabeth Street make this a highly desirable location.
• Tenure: Freehold
• Length of lease (years remaining): N/A
• Annual ground rent amount: N/A
• Ground rent review period: N/A
• How much the ground rent increases by at the review period? N/A
• Annual service charge amount: N/A
• Service charge review period: N/A
• Council Tax: Westminster City Council – Band H