A truly phenomenal opportunity to be involved with the build and to be able to purchase a completely new build home approaching 5400sq ft with river and rural views in Avon Castle. The property will be arranged over 5 floors with access to all of these via an impressive lift. Many of the rooms will have a variety of feature glass windows as well as a terraced and balcony area. EPR: D
– The accommodation is arranged over five floors taking full advantage of the stunning views of the Avon valley
– All five bedrooms have ensuite bath/shower rooms
– The principle bedroom suite will benefit from its own roof terrace and a curved window with far reaching views
– Magnificent guest suite situated over an entire floor with stunning views and could be utilised as a separate annexe
– The ground floor will combine the double garage and a useful storage room
– The first floor comprises a gym and a games room with shower room and office/study
– There will be a lift which leads to all five floors
Gardens and Grounds:
Large parking forecourt and turnaround with detached garage. The raised gardens partly surround the house. Adjacent to one side of the property is a large terrace which affords superb views over the Avon Valley and River Avon.
The Roof House is nicely positioned within this highly sought after estate, which nestles along the edge of the beautiful Avon Valley and the market town of Ringwood. Ringwood is approximately two miles away, offering an excellent range of independent and high street boutiques, shops, cafes and restaurants, as well as two leisure centres. The Ringwood Forest and the New Forest surround the area and are both easily accessible. The nearby A31 offers routes to the larger coastal towns of Bournemouth (approximately 8 miles south via the A338) and Southampton (approximately 18 miles east via the M27). Beyond Southampton the M3 then leads to London, which is only approximately 1.5 hours away.
Avon Castle is an exclusive residential area, west of the market town of Ringwood, which offers an excellent range of shops, cafes and restaurants as well as excellent recreational facilities and renowned schools. The beautiful New Forest is only a short drive away and has over 140,000 acres of heathland and woodlands and is suited to a range of outdoor pursuits which include walking, cycling and horse riding. For the commuter the A31 is easily accessible providing routes to the coastal towns of Bournemouth, Poole and Christchurch. Heading East the City of Southampton is approximately 17 miles via the A31/M27 and London is within two hours via the M3.