An architect design family home, boasting spacious accommodation and generous parkland gardens. GIA 3,563 sq ft.
* Enclosed Porch * Reception Hall & WC * Generous Sitting Room * Snug
* Study * Dining Room * Conservatory * Kitchen & Breakfast Room
* Utility & Hobbies Room * Five Double Bedrooms
* Four En-suite & Further Bathroom * Detached Triple Garage
* Generous Parkland Gardens circa 2.2 acres * EPC Rating DSpringfield is an imposing detached home, nestled within an established plot in the heart of Ullenhall, a popular village ideally positioned on the south Birmingham and Warwickshire borders. Constructed in 1996, the house was designed to provide the perfect space for a growing family, with a relaxed flow of accommodation and is principally oriented towards the impressive parkland gardens that extend to approximately 2.2 acres in all.The sitting room is a generous space, filled with natural light through dual aspect windows and doors and has a feature brick fireplace with inset log burner as a focal point. A glazed door then links through to a conservatory that boasts uninterrupted views of the gardens and further joins the formal dining room.There are two further reception rooms, one being utilised as a snug and the other a study, complete with a range of bespoke fitted furniture.Entering the kitchen, you are greeted by an expanse of fitted units providing ample storage, further complemented by contrasting granite work surfaces, cashmere slate flooring and a green painted Aga in a feature brick faced recess. There is a useful pantry, ample space for breakfast table and chairs and an open arch then leads to a separate breakfast room / seating area. The utility room provides additional storage and links with a multi-purpose reception room, ideal for hobbies or as a boot room if required.To the first floor, an impressive gallery landing affords space for occasional seating, and provides access to a useful linen cupboard and each of the five double bedrooms and family bathroom.The master suite notably boasts a walk-in wardrobe and recently updated en-suite shower room. Three of the remaining bedrooms also enjoy en-suite shower rooms, and the fifth bedroom has a Jack & Jill arrangement to the main bathroom. This incredibly versatile layout should appeal to larger families or those that host guests regularly.Externally, the property sits well within its leafy plot with manicured and well stocked gardens to front and rear. A generous paved area to rear provides the perfect space to enjoy alfresco dining in the summer months, whilst overlooking the parkland gardens that boast numerous mature trees, rolling lawns and a high level of privacy and seclusion. A post and rail fence divides the formal gardens and paddock area, which in all extends to approximately 2.2 acres.To the front of the property, an oversized, detached triple garage provides secure parking and has three remotely operated doors to front, light, power and a gardeners loo and outside boiler room.LocationThe popular village of Ullenhall is regarded as an outstanding location in which to reside, set amongst greenbelt countryside, yet well placed for easy access to the M42, M40 and M5, as well as Birmingham International Railway Station, Airport and the National Exhibition Centre. Ullenhall is a village settlement and one of the old clearings made in the Forest of Arden. The village has an active village hall. The old and historic market town of Henley in Arden is about two miles distant and thus offers a wide range of shopping facilities, together with regular bus and train services, private junior and infant schools, banks, inns and restaurants. There are also churches of various denominations and sporting and recreational organisations.Ground FloorEnclosed Porch
Reception Hall & WC
Generous Sitting Room
7.47m x 4.71m (24’6 x 15’5)
3.34m x 3.83m (11’0 x 12’7)
2.64m x 3.00m (8’8 x 9’10)
4.43m x 3.06m (14’6 x 10’0)
3.63m x 5.25m (11’11 x 17’3)
4.21m x 5.54m (13’10 x 18’2)
2.80m x 2.53m (9’2 x 8’4)
2.57m x 4.09m (8’5 x 13’5)
3.24m x 2.36m (11’3 x 7’9)First FloorMaster Bedroom with En Suite
4.39m x 4.71m (14’5 x 15’5)
Guest Bedroom with Jack & Jill Bathroom
4.39m x 3.04m (14’5 x 10’0)
Bedroom Three with En Suite
3.87m x 2.74m (12’8 x 9’0)
Bedroom Four with En Suite
3.34m x 4.31m (11’0 x 14.2)
Bedroom Five with En Suite
2.91m x 4.24m (9’6 x 13’11)OutsideTriple Garage
10.03m x 6.16m (32’11 x 20’2)General InformationSubjective comments in these details imply the opinion of the selling Agent at the time these details were prepared. Naturally, the opinions of purchasers may differ.
Agents Note: We have not tested any of the electrical, central heating or sanitaryware appliances. Purchasers should make their own investigations as to the workings of the relevant items. Floor plans are for identification purposes only and not to scale. All room measurements and mileages quoted in these sales particulars are approximate.
Fixtures and Fittings: All those items mentioned in these particulars by way of fixtures and fittings are deemed to be included in the sale price. Others, if any, are excluded. However, we would always advise that this is confirmed by the purchaser at the point of offer.
Tenure: The property is Freehold with vacant possession upon completion of the purchase.
Services: Main electric, water and drainage are understood to be connected to the property. Central heating is oil-fired.
Local Authority: Stratford-upon-Avon District Council. Tax Band G.
In line with The Money Laundering Regulations 2007 we are duty bound to carry out due diligence on all of our clients to confirm their identity. Rather than traditional methods in which you would have to produce multiple utility bills and a photographic ID we use an electronic verification system. This system allows us to verify you from basic details using electronic data, however it is not a credit check of any kind so will have no effect on you or your credit history. You understand that we will undertake a search with Experian for the purposes of verifying your identity. To do so Experian may check the details you supply against any particulars on any database (public or otherwise) to which they have access. They may also use your details in the future to assist other companies for verification purposes. A record of the search will be retained.
To complete our quality service, VaughanReynolds is pleased to offer the following:-
Free Valuation: Please contact the office on to make an appointment.
VaughanReynolds Conveyancing: Very competitive fixed price rates agreed with our panel of local experienced and respected Solicitors. Please contact this office for further details.
Mortgages: We can offer you free advice and guidance on the best and most cost-effective way to fund your purchase with the peace of mind that you are being supported by professional industry experts throughout your journey. A & S Financial Services offer a comprehensive mortgage service, giving excellent advice 7 days a week. Please call Andy Davis on or mobile or by e-mail .Vaughan ReynoldsVaughanReynolds, for themselves and for the vendors of the property whose agents they are, give notice that these particulars do not constitute any part of a contract or offer, and are produced in good faith and set out as a general guide only. The vendor does not make or give, and neither VaughanReynolds nor any person in his employment, has an authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.