Apartment 3 Wellington Court is a stunning three bedroom apartment in this exclusive development of just 8 apartments, recently built by Halamar, and located on one of Beaconsfield’s premier roads.
Designed with the award winning Hill House Interiors, blending Art Deco heritage with modern sophistication, Wellington court sets a new benchmark of living in Buckinghamshire. This ground floor apartment comprises an excellent sized entrance hallway, open plan kitchen/dining/family room and separate sitting room with balcony. The stairs lead down to the bedrooms with the highlight being the large principal suite with walk in dressing room, en suite and access onto a large private terrace. There are two further bedrooms on this floor which both benefit from en suites, also with access onto the terrace. To complete the lower ground floor is the utility room.
– Wet underfloor heating to all rooms including bathrooms shower rooms and cloakrooms
– Integrated Miele appliances – glass/steel oven, microwave combination oven, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
– Free standing Miele washing machine and tumble drier
– Bespoke fitted or walk-in wardrobes to all bedrooms with integrated lighting
– Two underground secure parking spaces with visitor parking above ground
– CCTV system installed for external areas and basement car park
– Entry system controlling front gate, car park entrance and front door
– Landscaped communal gardens
– Passenger lift serves each level with access to basement level
– Storage cupboards assigned to each unit (Basement level)
Council Tax Band: G
Local Authority: Buckinghamshire Council
EPC Rating: B
Lease Length: 999 years
Ground Rent: £250 per annum increasing at 10 yearly intervals with RPI
Service Management Fees: estimated £1.55 per sq ft
A five minute level walk to the shops and facilities of Beaconsfield, yet a short walk from open countryside. Beaconsfield train station is 0.4 miles away and provides a 30 minute mainline train service to london Marylebone. Wellington Court combines space, luxury and wellbeing with the convenience and proximity to this bustling market town. Junction 2 of the M40 is conveniently located to allow access to the motorway network and airports.
The new town area is also home to a fine selection of shops including Waitrose, Sainsbury’s and Marks & Spencer amongst many others, as well a large number of popular coffee shops and restaurants. the nearest doctor’s surgery is about 0.5 miles away. The David Lloyd club is located 3 miles from Wellington Court. Beaconsfield Old Town completes the area, with a further selection of amenities including a bi-weekly farmers’ market and an annual chartered fair.