Based on a 1988 B737-300, elegant 26 pax interior in 4 separate zones
– Aircraft Manufacturer: Boeing
– Aircraft Type: B737-300
– Serial Number: To Be Confirmed Upon Request (Off-market)
– Year of Manufacture: 1988
– Certification: FAA
– Airframe Total Hours: 39,184
– Airframe Total Cycles: 26,371
– Max Take-Off Weight 138,500 lbs
– Manufacturer: CFM International
– Type CFM56-3B1
– Thrust Level (Lbf): 20,000 Lbs
– #1 engine has 3570 Cycles remaining on Life Limited Parts
– #2 Engine has 1505 Cycles remaining on Life LImited Parts
– 26 pax interior:
– 2 conference zones with 6 seats each and 2 lounge zones with 4 seats and a 4 place divan each
– 3 lavatories: 1 Fwd 2 Aft
– Aft Galley
– Bleu and White with stripes
Boeing B737 At A Glance
Boeing is one of the two largest aircraft manufacturers sharing, almost equally, the commercial aircraft market. The Boeing B737 is a narrow body airliner developed and produced by the Boeing Company, in different series since the late 60s with a total of about 11,000 aircraft delivered and used by airliens worldwide. The -300 series was introduced in the mid 80s and can carry about 150 passengers in a single class configuration.
The VIP version derived from the B737 offer a great comfort and space thanks to the wide cabin and allow several different configurations. It was originally obtained by modification and refurbishing, in an independent copletion center, of an existing airliner aircraft and since end of 1990s was also offered directly by Boeing under the BBJ (Boeing Business Jet denomination.
The B737 VIP benefits of the worldwide estensive network of support facilities and spare parts and engine availability dimentioned to support the thousands of aircraft in service. The low utilization of the VIP aircraft in respect of airliners allows a long utilization without major maintenance requirements.